? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Vision of the Women in Gold

Last night, I was talking with a friend on how God speaks. And I wondered why things between God and I have gotten so quiet. Was it because I was so busy and I got caught up with life here in Perth that I always felt tired and impatient when I prayed? Or did God wanted me to wait in silence to test me? Or did I do something wrong? Or is God actually speaking to me the whole time but I've just been blinded?

Honestly, it has been sooo long and I feel tired. But before I slept that night I told myself to pray again. To pray longer than the usual (even if the usual was a super quick prayer). Honestly, it wasn't just about praying for a minute longer than usual or something, but it was more for resisting the urge to sleep earlier because I really wanted to talk to God because I felt He deserve more than what I can offer Him - my time.

And while I was praying for a specific person, someone whom I really love (best not to mention who?) I saw a vision. A women, with her arms spread out wide, she was flying. Everything about her was gold. Her skin was the colour of gold, her hair was the colour of gold, her dress was the colour of gold. But there was something black, that was rotting inside her, at her chest. I could see it, as she flew, it was rotting, and the irregular black shape grew bigger and bigger at her chest.

I was so scared I opened my eyes, but the image still lingered for a few seconds before it disappeared.

I'm not sure what the vision meant. Something horrible though, no doubt. Wonder who the women was. Still praying, for God to reveal to me what the vision meant, and for His protection and grace to be over my loved ones and I. :(

I'm so scared. Scared because God is so powerful that He can do anything He wants to. And now I can only kneel in repentance for all the mistakes we've done, praying that He'll give us the millionth chance we dont deserve.

God, I'm so sorry for we're so flawed! :'(

2 comments: