? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 8, 2013

Eve and the Fruit of Knowledge, and travelling

I feel as though being in England has really put me out in the battle fields. I'm being tested. I know I am. God knows how I'm trying so hard to stand tall and how it hurts.

Some nights when I actually have time to think, I'll hold on to what I've been taught to as a child. But some nights I'll be questioning myself if I'm just making up unnecessary rules for myself. I really don't know. When I think I've made up my mind, I'll come home the next night thinking otherwise.

I feel like Eve and the Fruit of Knowledge.

Oh Lord, I don't wanna sin against you. Guard my heart please. Because I still don't know what is the right thing to do.

On another note, take a look at one of the crescents at Bath!
 
Here's St Peter's church in St Albans. SO PRETTY RIGHT. 
 
My friends and I are headed to Bath (again, worth going to again though) and Stonehenge this weekend. And maybe Cambridge next week. And maybe Wales the week after. And maybe to Amsterdam or Paris the week after that. I love it here. It's like going on a 1-3 day(s) trip every weekend. :D It's burning a hole in my purse as well though! But thank God I found a job in the Nursery at Uni. :)) That should help with my travelling expenses. I can only start work in a month's time though. D:

I really super duper thank God (and mom and family friend who helped me heaps) that I'm able to come to England to do my student exchange. My uni initially told last minute that I couldn't even come! But hey, when God wants to bless someone, He makes sure it will happen :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment