? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I don't wanna be alonee...

anyone wanna whisk me off for new year eve? i have absolutely nothing planned. mom has dinner, sis is in singapore with boyfriend, davina is spending it with her aunt's family, hannah's in US, eklektos doesn't seem to be planning any countdown..... =(

someone take me out!!!!!!!!!

or i'll just spend it alone at home with my dog..or with my 'ex', jeson..

so retarded, nothing to do on new year eve. first time oh.. like..so lonely....-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment