? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Singapore couldn't have made me sick.. could it?

diarrhoea!!!!!!!!!!

sorethroat!!!!!!!!!

mummy my tummy hurts.. =( owwwwuch....

*to the bog*

oh btw i went to singapore... and i'm back!!!! i miss my own bathroom. XD XD

4 comments:

  1. welcome back!! XD I'm leaving today haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh? =( to where? awww can't see you in eklektos then. you gonna be here for christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. leaving for KL, then to HK, then to SZ, then to KK... that'll be next year, 3rd jan... it's also going to be the 1st time I'll be celebrating my bday out of malaysia XD

    so yea... you won't be seeing me for a while ):

    ReplyDelete