? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

For SPM..

my credit expired today and i'm not intending to reload till after spm. probably. it's not such a long time away anyway. don't wanna reload cz i don't want my phone distracting me while i study. hehe.. also while i study, don't wanna be disturb with random people wanting to chat. so.....if anyone wants a reply from me, call me. XD

15 days to SPM!!!!!!!!!

pray for me kay readers-of-my-blog-which-happens-to-be-not alot-of-people. i wanna get my SPM results accesorized with many As and no C or D and i want to be able to tell God ''i did this for You!'' hehehe..

happy birthday davina!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment