? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

another emo post?

i'm not gonna care about whatever you people think about my many emo post. leave me alone..

i feel like giving up. i feel like blaming you. i feel like ignoring that reasoning part in my head and being unreasonable and ununderstanding. even though it's not entirely your fault.

i don't want it to be another part of my life where i would regret.

you don't understand..

i don't know why do i still wish and hope and fanatise on something which seems so far away and out of reach. promises can be broken you know..

yea i'm ignoring that part of reasoning in my brain right now.. blame my hormones.