? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

1 mark to a beautiful A

i got 79% for my english paper again.. along with hannah.. -.-

me: teacher i write not good meh.. *merajuk*

teacher : *shake head* *corrects herself* *nods head* not good enough..not good enough..

hannah: teacher the essay very good lo...

teacher: yea.. *nods head* *corrects herself* *shakes head* no no good.

astaga teacher don't lie la..... gimme 1 mark and you'll make my day all sunny and bright...

3 comments:

  1. well I got 76 for my maths in total >.< I don't think in my class, there's anyone got worse than me >.< so paiseh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got a credit for m3 i think.. -.-

    you'll get an A in spm. haha

    ReplyDelete