? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 19, 2010

For the acceptance of Him

i know my spm results are really very disappointing. and i expected alot more than what i got. and i know that everyone else around me expected alot more from me. and i know that i have disappointed practically everyone,

but i realised that i shouldn't be doing things for the acceptance of myself or the people around me, but for the acceptance of God.

while i was preparing for spm, i told God, 'i wanna do this for You'. i wanted to do my best in this final exam, to give every strength i've got to just be able to say those words 'i did this for You God', to make God proud of me.

and i did give my best. i put every ounce of strength and of faith into studying and praying. and i really believed i would get those grades that forecast showed (5As).

but when the result came, i was ashamed. that i was a christian, little Christ, but i was not setting an example in my grades. i was ashamed that spiritually i'm well but educationally i'm not. i felt guilty before God, for getting horrible grades when He has created me to be excellent in everything that i do, that i may please Him.

but after devotion, i realised that in the beginning i wasn't seeking to please myself or the people around me with my grades, i was seeking to please God. so i shouldn't be feeling downcast or ashamed with my grades, because all that matters is whether God is pleased with me or not (and He is. =D )

when you do the things you do, don't seek for the acceptance of men. because that will only pull you down and make you weary and bring you away from God. but if you seek for the acceptance of God, that will be all that matters. (Chambers, March 17)

and i tell you guys, when you get the feeling that God is happy with all your efforts, you won't care about what others think of your work. because all that matters would be what God thinks. and pleasing God is enough the motivation to do greater things for Him.



it is 2.30am and i need to wake up at 3.30am later!! O.o *tidur* good thing no class tomorrow. haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment