? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fingers licking numb.. ha?

my fingers have been numb for 4 days now. doctor said i exerted way more pressure than the amount that my fingers could handle. he said my nerves are in a state of shock..

takkan nerves shock for so long.. O.o -.-

and so i've been scalding my fingers with hot water thinking it would help courtesy of teacher Dennis when hot water won't do anything. thanks teacher i greatly appreciate your assumption of treatment.. -.-

the doctor said my fingers are tiny..

well of course la compared to his. he's a guy what..

fingers getting a little bit better though. =D i think..

No comments:

Post a Comment