? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 16, 2009



my phone got into a car accident just now.. at 10.37am outside my house. basically dropped my phone on the road when i was getting into uncle's car and then my uncle ran over it. i know, so dumb.. -.- anyway, i'm using a phone from my mom's office now. lousy but it works. but i lost like half my contact. and somehow i lost those contact that i kinda use more often.. so if you see your names below or (if i missed out any) msg me sometimes, gimme your number again. sorry to bother. my number's still the same though.


jess chok
daniel chen
my sis's kk number

i was gonna put samson's number in but then he msged me liao.. and obviously it's him.. nvm..

can someone give me david gan and justin chen's number?

and teacher roseline and teacher kenneth..

and evon and jons and luzeey and rica..









on a brighter note, school gave me 2 pens cz i got 38% for my add maths.. =D -.- hannah got 4 pens cz she passed. -.-

hey it's gel pen. expensive de lo..



they even had a pretty ribbon tied round it. it soo made my day that day.. haha

3 comments:

  1. mine +658444asdafsdf i cant remember
    justin 0168126532
    david 0146522274
    chok 0165873309
    teacher roseline 0133062597

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. the phone i'm using now can't put the '+' oh.. -.-

    ReplyDelete