? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My toe in love hall (edited)

i kicked the table in my house and caused my left pinky toe to have internal bleeding a bit.. it's purplish black now.. =/ *geli*

feels like my pinky toe punya nail is coming out..though it's still visibly intact with my skin..

and feels like my pinky toe is dislocated..even though it looks fine..

it doesn't hurt.. just feel very uncomfy..and..weird.......

and i was complaining all about it during dance just now.. complaining actually eases the discomfort a lil.. lol..

and JESSICA CHEN JIA-LE is my worst nightmare..ever..

she threathened to tie me up and take pliers to pull out my left pinky toe punya nail..



ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...





--------------------------------------------------




on another note, i'm really proud of dance-included-people for this coming dance. you guys managed to choreo and learn a whole rap hiphop dance in just 4 days.. wow God really was helping us eh.. haha.. even though it's not perfect but i can't say you guys are lousy. i don't even remember some dance steps but you guys do.. whoo!! God is great! haha..

and a very big thank you to my worst nightmare ever for choreo when you're not gonna be here and bearing with my scolding..and garry for agreeing to choreo without any conditions and whatsoever and bearing with my persistantness and the rushing of you to choreo more and more and more..and yet not really seeming appreciative of it. sorry.. thank you guys! =)



--------------------------------------------------

and on another note,
like girl,
it's seriously wrong to flirt with a guy when he's taken..since 2 years ago..
and like dude..
and it's seriously wrong to flirt with a girl and poke her waist and all when you have a girlfriend who doesn't even know you're talking to that girl..


i'm really sick of having to watch this process every week. you know who you are..



---------------------------------------------------




what?

No comments:

Post a Comment