? ??????????????Professional Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 240 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Skull Fracture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1103 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

hehe.. birthday was on monday.. a memorable birthday. thanks for those who spent it with me. i had a great time. =D


received some pressies...hehe..=P


darylie's all the way from aussie. ooo... thanks dav! love it. =P



meet hobo. from hannah.. so cute.. =D



this cake is nice..=P someone came to my house to deliver it to me when i wasn't home. up till now, i still don't know who gave this to me.. O.o -.- if it's anyone of you who gave me this cake, tell me yea..i sad tu if you don't..=( XD




~i'm not gonna allow anyone to hug darylie or hobo. yes, go cry in distress. XD






7 comments:

  1. WHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!! You got it!!!! :D Did it come to you on time? Coz' I was soooo worried that it didn't come on time! lolx. But I'm glad you like it. Isn't it just so freakishly soft??
    Anyways, updated my blog on the ball and everything. When you have time, do check it out yeah?
    lubb you, and all my love to darylie,
    ~Dee-dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. P/S btw, i'm bagging darylie for little hugs when I go back to m'sia, kay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it came few days early before my birthday. thanks so much. haha.. yea so soft oh.. O.o surprised.. haha..

    ball? =D =D

    you want to hug darylie.. but..yerrr..*jealous* XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. XP I've got sooo much to tell you about. Btw, tomorrow's the hols for me until like, two weeks later. But I have tutoring at school and stuff so I'll still be pretty busy.. :) However, I'll still be online and stuff, hey? :D

    BALL WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

    ~Dee-dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why you called? About the mystery cake? AHAHAHAH okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an oreo cheesecake from coffee bean, right? The cake, I mean..

    ReplyDelete
  7. dav, yea it's oreo cheescake. haha

    stef, yea that's why i asked. till now still don't know who.. now i feel like i ate something that was not suppose to be mine.. you know..like..people give me cake but i dunno who..so it takes away the mood... lol

    ReplyDelete